To express your interest in a position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Youth Ministry Intern
Reports To: Youth Pastor/ Youth Leaders
Department: Youth Ministry
Time: 10-20 hours per week
Zoe Christian Fellowship of Whittier has been a ministry for over 30 years. The Youth Ministry Intern position is committed to the mission of Zoe in helping people to live for God’s purpose. The mission is also accomplished as the Youth Ministry Interns seek God, serve the people, solve problems, and share the gospel in love and truth. Because Zoe is a church that values relationships, the Youth Ministry Interns help fosters personal relationships with the Synergy Youth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Help lead/facilitate in the following areas:
In-House Ministry Programming
- Provide help to the Youth Pastor and youth leaders with weekly Wednesday Night Bible Studies (in person and via Zoom), Sunday Service, and special events.
- Attend and actively participate in programs, services, and events.
- Provide/ Share fresh ideas to the ministry team.
- Help lead/facilitate small groups and small group discussions.
- Post weekly on the @zcfsynergy Instagram page
Off-Sight Outings (Events, Camps, Trips, Retreats)
- Provide ideas and insights for special events both virtually and in-person.
- Attend and actively participate in events.
- Help engage students through the community.
- Engage safely with the Synergy youth through our social media platforms.
- Engage with students when leading small group discussions.
- Prioritize and pursue a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Assist Youth Pastor/Youth Leaders in the meetings for team building and to clarify responsibilities, establish vision, plan, and coordinate programs.
- Attend and engage in youth leaders’ meetings.
- Fulfill office or off-campus hours.
- Regularly attend a weekend service at Zoe Christian Fellowship of Whittier or your home church
- Attend Ministry Staff Leaders monthly meetings and All Church Volunteers events.
- Be proactively informed about current cultural trends relating to youth.
- Stay updated with what is going on with the Youth Ministry.
To express your interest in this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.