“We help people live for God’s purpose.”
What We Believe
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, and His bodily resurrection.
- We believe all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God, and are in need of salvation.
- We believe salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ has been provided for all men.
- We believe healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ, and is available to every believer.
- We believe that the Spirit-filled life makes available the gift of speaking in tongues to believers individually as a resource for prayer, praise, and worship.
- We believe in water baptism, and observance of the Lord’s Supper.
- We believe the Old and New Testaments are God’s infallible and divinely inspired words.
- We believe the Church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- We believe in the personal, visible, imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ and the bodily resurrection of both the just and unjust.
- I am to bring the Word of God to the nations.
- I am to make disciples of all men.
- I am to become a true worshipper of God.
- I am to have the God kind of life.
- I am to fulfill God’s purpose in the earth.