On Campus Prayer
Beginning Thursday, July 16, the campus will be open for members and friends to pray outside of the buildings or in the car. The campus will be open every Thursday, therein, from 12pm to 8pm. There will be no entrance into the Sanctuary or any of the other buildings. The building 30 bathrooms will be available for use.
As our local, state, and federal governments publish updated safety protocols, we will move to our next phase and relax specific requirements as appropriate. We will require all to register prior to coming on campus.
We understand that some members and friends may not yet feel comfortable returning on Thursdays in-person to pray on campus. And that's okay. If this describes you, please know that we love and support you and welcome you to continue joining us online for our services and corporate prayer. If we can assist you while at home, please call our church office at 562-906-5000 ext. 100 or email email@example.com.
We appreciate your prayers of support and look forward to worshiping with you as a church family very soon.
Guidelines for Attending On-Campus Prayer
The virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to others by infected persons who have few or no symptoms. Even if a person is only mildly ill from the virus, others who are infected by them can become seriously ill or even die, especially if they are considered at higher risk (e.g., age 65 years or older, a pre-existing health condition such as diabetes, asthma or heart disease, or a weakened immune system).
Because of the hidden nature of this threat, everyone who chooses to attend an in-person Thursday Prayer at Zoe Christian Fellowship of Whittier must rigorously follow the practices specified in these protocols. The physical and spiritual health of every person is our top priority. These protocols are designed to keep our members and visitors safe and to help facilitate a safe and measured reopening.
Everyone is required to register online to attend Thursday Prayer. By registering, you are confirming the following:
- You have not been in close contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19, within the last 14 days.
- You are not experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat.
- You have not had a fever in the last 48 hours.
- You have not experienced a loss of taste or smell.
- You have not experienced vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours.
- You have not tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days.
*** If you are experiencing any of the conditions or symptoms listed, please stay home and do not attend Thursday Prayer in-person ***
Upon entry onto the campus you must check-in and adhere to the following:
- Wear a face covering (over nose and mouth). If you will stay in your car, you will not need to wear your face mask if you are not in contact with others outside of your vehicle.
- Practice recommended social distancing, which is at least six feet between people of different households, to the greatest extent possible.