We are calling the church to fast for two weeks, Monday through Friday only. We will fast from Monday, March 16th to Friday, March 20th and then from Monday, March 23rd to Friday, March 27th. Each day during the fast, we will refrain from eating until 5pm, drinking only water or juice (pure liquids only please) until 5pm that day. We will culminate the fast at our late-night prayer meeting on Friday, March 27th, which will begin at 7:30pm and end at Midnight.
Each missed meal should be substituted with a time of prayer, but we ask that you make an extra special effort to pray during your lunch hour, namely any time between 11am and 2pm.
- Our prayer focus will be as follows:
- Wisdom to respond to the crisis both naturally and spiritually (Proverbs 2:3-7)
- Protection (Psalm 91, Psalm 23, Proverbs 18:10, Proverbs 11:8)
- Healing (Exodus 15:26; Exodus 23:25; Psalm 91:3,6,10; Isaiah 53:4-5; Matthew 8:14-17; Mark 5:21-43; I Peter 2:24)
- Cure/Vaccine/End of the Crisis (Proverbs 2:3-7; Daniel 2:17-30; II Chronicles 26:5,15)
- Revival (II Chronicles 7:14)
During the Fast, Dr. Joshua will post a daily video devotional for your encouragement. It will be accessible on the website, the mobile app (Apple Google Play), social media (Facebook Instagram) and the podcast subscription.