Synergy Youth Gatherings meet
- Every 2nd and 3rd Sunday of each month in the Fireside Room at 10:30am. (Arrive early to receive a free gift)
- Every Wednesday for Youth Bible Study: 7pm. Come out and increase your Biblical knowledge and get connected. Location is in the Visitation Center.
- Youth Outings: Join us for fun and fellowship. (See church Bulletin for upcoming events)
Who We Are
1. To have a Community for the Youth where we can teach them about the life of Jesus.
2. To Connect the Youth in serving, small groups, social outings, and our college prep program where they can be taught and apply what they learn that reflects the life of Jesus.
3. To help our Youth Grow by offering programs for our Youth to lead like Jesus in the Saturday Academy, youth member care, and local/mission outreaches.
How We Do Youth Ministry
We are passionate about teaching our students about the life of Jesus and how we can apply this to their everyday life. We do this through creating a COMMUNITY so they can CONNECT and GROW.
Zoe Youth and Young Adults are active in all areas of the church, especially in the creative arts where they minister through song, dance and drama in the Youth & Young Adult Choir, the Expressions dance ministry and drama presentations. Youth also serve as ushers, greeters and in the media ministry.
At Zoe, we equip our youth to become strong disciples and send them forth to fulfill their God-given purpose. Many of our youth participate in national and international missions trips. They have traveled to South Africa, the Bahamas and Costa Rica, among other countries.
Synergy youth and young adult leaders also participate in local missionary work by partnering with AMI to serve needy families each month and during the Thanksgiving holiday.
For more info, click here to email the ministry leader.